What I'm doing
- Freelance writer and communications person with 5 years experience across women's media, health content design, website management and events marketing.
- Comms and events with Women for Election rn.
- Cleaning up my inbox.
- Recently published in the Irish Independent and The Gloss. To book a phone meeting with me click this link.
- Undertaking a part-time MSc in Science Communication in DCU. Love writing about women's health issues - commission me please.
- Can host podcasts/do radio, click this link to hear me speak.
- Part of the gang who work voluntarily on the Women's Museum of Ireland. Hope to finish a project this summer.
STELLAR, Deputy editor
March 2016 - October 2017
For 18 months I was deputy editor of the print magazine. Working on updating my favourite parts of my portfolio soon.
IMage.ie, senior editor
February 2015 – March 2016
Perviously Junior Editor and Editorial Assistant for IMAGE.ie